Sunday, July 24, 2016
The outlook for the DNC as seen astrologically
A horary astrological chart was drawn up, July 24th at 11:47 in NYC, with the question what the future outlook is like, considering the turn of events. Here is what it says.
Moon is at 1:53 Aries in the 6th house, showing, right off that the matter will take time to sort out. It will not be easy.
The Moon is besieged between Neptune and Uranus. Directly behind the Moon is Neptune and in front of the Moon is Uranus. One bad turn leads to another. The entire thing is troubled.
Neptune behind the Moon shows what led up to the current state of affairs, and it is fraudulence and lying.
The Moon's aspects in order of transit are:
1. trine Sun in the 10th house,
2. trine Saturn retrograde in the 2nd house,
3. sextile Part of Fortune in the 9th house exactly square the lunar node in the 11th house.
4. square Pluto in the 4th house,
5. trine Venus in the 10th house.
6. parallel Jupiter in the 12th house,
7. trine Mercury in the 11th house,
8. conjunction Uranus in the 7th house.
These 8 aspects show some shilly shallying that will delay any real resolution. It confirms the Moon's 6th house placement, saying that the matter is not going to get resolved anytime soon.
The aspects viewed separately are as follows.
1. The trine Sun in Leo in the 10th house shows how powerful the DNC is. It also shows powerful people supporting them. These include the President, and the top executives of corporate and financial circles. Moon rules the 10th house. It involves the President and the people behind him. They will do everything to save face.
2. The Moon trine Saturn retrograde in the 2nd house, no matter how you slice it, shows serious trouble coming up, and it will cost the party heavily. Saturn rules the 4th house, undermining the power of the DNC. The Wikileaks dealt a severe blow to them. Moon trine Saturn also shows a long time holding on. But, Saturn in the 2nd house, and ruling the 4th house, shows the end of the matter with the party seriously damaged.
3. The Moon sextile the Part of Fortune in the 9th house shows favors from judges. However, the Part of Fortune applying by minutes in the same degree to exact square the lunar node in the 11th house shows serious trouble nonetheless. The node in the 11th house signifies the Congress. Fortuna or any planet in the same exact degree as the lunar node, and applying by minutes to exactitude, warns of disruption about to come. The convention will be disruptive.
4. Moon square Pluto retrograde in the 4th house is another disruptive sign. The 4th house is the end of the matter. The DNC is damaged. Pluto rules the 2nd house, and is in mutual reception with Saturn by house rulership, Saturn ruling the 4th house. This means that however they may try to get out of the problem they get in deeper. The mutual reception puts retrograde Pluto in the 2nd house showing that it will cost them heavily willy nilly. The Mutual reception also puts Saturn in the 3rd house showing that they will try to suppress news, as usual. Their media will not report everything in an attempt to protect them, but will try to hide their dirty laundry by misdirecting the public attention, casting blame and aspersion at their rivals, the GOP, and, as it turns out, Russia !
5. Moon trine Venus in the 10th house shows the support of powerful women in top circles as well as from the general populace, as Venus rules the 1st house.
6. Moon parallel Jupiter in the 12th house is protective and softens the blow.
7. Moon trine Mercury in the 11th house shows support from sharp, clever people in the Congress, giving it all legal spin and brilliant trickery. Mercury rules the 9th house of law.
8. Moon conjunct Uranus in the 7th house. The matter does not end well. Moon conjunct Uranus in Aries is afflicted.
The chart seen from the 2nd house. The 2nd house is the house of what's coming up, or the future. In this chart we have Mars and Saturn retrograde in the 2nd house. This simply means trouble coming up. The 2nd house also shows the cost. Mars and Saturn show it will cost severely. Saturn retrograde says extremely heavily. This is extremely unfortunate.
The chart seen from the 4th house. The 4th house is the end of the matter. Pluto retrograde there is destructive. Its mutual reception with Saturn shows that attempts to get around the matter only get them more deeply entrenched.
From this point until the Democratic party is radically reformed, as shown by the Moon's conjunction with Uranus, they are seriously damaged. And that reform will not be more democratic.
The Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, wrote, "Justice will catch up with those who invent lies and those who swear to them."
Raphael Simons. www.raphaelsimons.com